Save, Seal, Protect
Most dampers perform poorly and cause you to spend even more money on chimney maintenance.
- Traditional chimney dampers are located in the “throat” of a fireplace. They are made of cast iron and are housed in a low-tech frame work.
- These cast iron dampers do not seal well—they have a leaky, rough, metal-to-metal seal.
- Recent lab studies have shown that even new throat chimney dampers can leak up to $200 of heating and cooling a year. Imagine how much energy an old, rusted out chimney dampers leak and how much you could be saving on chimney maintenance!
The Lyemance Energy-Saving Damper seals tightly to save you money.
- Lyemance’s rubber gasket seals tightly like a storm door for your fireplace, and keeps heating and cooling dollars where they should be. In your home.
- Lyemance mounts on top of your chimney to keep out animals and rain.
- Lyemance easily operates from inside your firebox and seals tight everytime you close it—eliminating any draft.
When you need chimney dampers for your NJ home, call Guardian Chimney at 1-888-688-1388.
Serving the following counties in New Jersey, NJ: Bergen | Passaic | Hudson | Essex | Union | Morris
Serving the following New Jersey, NJ cities: Jersey City | Newark | Clifton | Caldwell | Hoboken | Bayonne | Paterson | and more
110 Chestnut Ridge Rd #133 | Montvale, NJ 07645
Tel: 888-688-1388 or 800-688-7022