Most dampers perform poorly and cause you to spend even more money on chimney maintenance.
- Traditional chimney dampers are located in the “throat” of a fireplace. They are made of cast iron and are housed in a low-tech frame work.
- These cast iron dampers do not seal well—they have a leaky, rough, metal-to-metal seal.
- Recent lab studies have shown that even new throat chimney dampers can leak up to $200 of heating and cooling a year. Imagine how much energy an old, rusted out chimney dampers leak and how much you could be saving on chimney maintenance!
The Lyemance Energy-Saving Damper seals tightly to save you money.
- Lyemance’s rubber gasket seals tightly like a storm door for your fireplace, and keeps heating and cooling dollars where they should be. In your home.
- Lyemance mounts on top of your chimney to keep out animals and rain.
- Lyemance easily operates from inside your firebox and seals tight everytime you close it—eliminating any draft.
When you need chimney dampers for your NJ home, call Guardian Chimney at 1-888-688-1388.
$50.00 Off Level 2 Chimney Inspection
Serving the following NJ cities: Westfield | Short Hills | Chatham | Cranford | Morristown | Mendham | Ridgewood | Hillsdale | Park Ridge | Montvalle | Summit | Ramsey | Allendale | Waldwick | Franklin Lakes | Springfield | Westwood | Washington Township | Paramus | Oradell | Emerson | Rivervale | Hackensack | Mahwah | Oakland | Wayne | Basking Ridge | Bernardsville | Bridgewater | Mountain Lakes | Union | Fanwood | South Orange | Maplewood | West Orange | Verona | Caldwell | Cedar Grove | Montclair | Clifton | Glen Ridge | Bloomfield | Belleville | Nutley
Guardian Chimney 110 Chestnut Ridge Rd #133 Montvale, NJ 07645 973.768.8499